The webinar is the first in a series, as part of Open University's and the UK Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) Course "Leadership in Safeguarding in the International Aid Sector" that started 9th May 2022.
Topics to be covered:
- Leaderships skills and approaches (from a line management viewpoint)
- Strengthening organisational culture (which includes greater diversity, equality and inclusion) to keep workspaces safe
- Dario Soto Abril, CEO GWPO
- Andrew Azzopardi, Head of Safeguarding, Catholic Church, Malta
- Lena Bheeroo, Engagement & Equity Manager, BOND